Image: [c] dhub limited (www.dhub.com) / Flickr. License: CC BY 2.0
EPD International Stakeholder Conference 2016
The 4th EPD International Stakeholder Conference took place in Milan, Italy, on November 29th 2016.
The 4th EPD International Stakeholder Conference welcomed about 80 representatives from 13 countries. The year's presentations and panel discussions focused on two main themes:
- EPD and Green Public Procurement
- EPD and the European Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) Initiative
The event also featured the latest EPD news and a case study from Saint-Gobain.
The presentations for the event will be published on this page. Check back to this page later.
Introduction, latest EPD news:
- Kristian Jelse, EPD International (Sweden) — PDF
EPD and Green Public Procurement:
- Maurizio Fieschi, Studio Fieschi (Italy) — PDF
- Elin A. Hansen, Statsbygg (Norway) — PDF, Online Prezi version (external link)
- Kristine Ek & Cecilia Patriksson, NCC (Sweden) — PDF
- Anne-Eva Poirier, Saint-Gobain (France) — PDF
EPD and the Product Environmental Footprint (PEF):
Filippo Sessa, Life Cycle Engineering (Italy) — PDF
Elin Eriksson, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute (Sweden) — PDF
Aitor Aragón, AENOR (Spain) — PDF
Photos: Kristian Jelse and Albin Pettersson