This EPD is related to three different External thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS), with three different panels:
- Mapetherm EPS (expanded polystyrene)
- Mapetherm XPS (extruded polystyrene)
- Mapetherm M.Wool (mineral wool)
Each of these systems has been studied with two different surface coatings:
- Quarzolite Base Coat + Quarzolite Tonachino (acrylic undercoat and coating)
- Silancolor Base Coat + Silancolor Tonachino (siloxane undercoat and coating)
The systems include also Mapetherm AR1 GG): one component cementitious mortar for bonding and levelling thermal insulation panels. Mapetherm AR1 GG is used both as adhesive and smoothing layer.